The WRAT4-PMV:SP provides unlimited scoring and report generation after entry of a student's WRAT4-PMV raw scores. Program functionality includes navigational tools, file handling, and report editing.
- Generates graphical profiles of a student's Total Raw Scores. The Profile includes shaded grade-based bands that indicate average expected performance. Profile options enable the examiner to produce customized graphs, including the ability to overlay profile results from prior test administrations.
- Generates Within Level Score Reports that include a Score Summary Table, a Level Profile of Total Raw Scores, and a Profile of Level Equivalent (LE) scores. The report enables the examiner to compare any combination of repeated test administrations and displays a table indicating the statistical significance of score difference.
- Generates Across Level Score Reports that include a Profile of LE scores and an LE Score Significant Difference Table. The scoring program converts all Within Level Total Raw Scores to LE scores and performs all necessary calculations to evaluate the statistical significance of all LE score differences. User-defined features enable the examiner to customize the LE Score Profile.
- Includes built-in, easy-to-use report editing features.
- Exports a student's data into common formats that can be imported into many spreadsheet and database programs. The exporting feature allows for both individual and group exporting of data. Also exports a student's reports, including the graphical profiles to most common word processing programs.
- Includes an optional password feature to ensure privacy and security of client data
Windows: XP, Vista, 7
Prerequisites: NTFS file system; Internet connection or telephone for activation; CD-ROM drive for installation