- For use with normal adults and individuals with a suspected or diagnosed psychiatric disorder.
- Self-report format; 10 year reading level.
- Useful in a variety of settings: psychological/psychiatric settings (inpatient and outpatient), neuropsychological assessment (e.g., head injured patients), and correctional facilities (e.g., assessing for Antisocial Personality Disorder).
- Normative sample included 1,000 community dwelling adults, ages 18-74 years, approximating U.S. census data for age and gender.
- Demonstrated internal consistency reliability and concurrent validity.
- Can be completed in approximately 60-90 minutes.
The OMNI can be administered on-screen using a Counter Serial Number, or the clinician can administer using the paper-and-pencil Test Booklet and then enter the individual's responses into the OMNI Software System. The software scores the inventory and generates an interpretive report that includes a broad range of information about the individual's normal personality characteristics and deviations from normality using the language and typology of the DSM-IV Axis II classification of personality disorders.
Requirements: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista™; NTFS file system; CD-ROM drive for installation; Internet connection or telephone for software activation