The OMNI-IV is composed of 10 Personality Disorder scales based on the DSM-IV Axis II personality disorder criteria. A Variable Response Inconsistency (VRIN) scale identifies item resonse inconsistencies and a Current Distress (CD) scale assesses the respondent's mental state during the 7 days prior to the test date.
- For use with individuals with a suspected or diagnosed psychiatric disorder.
- Self-report format; 9 year reading level.
- Normative sample included 1,000 community dwelling adults, ages 18-74 years.
- Demonstrated internal consistency reliability and concurrent validity.
- Can be administered in individual or group sessions.
- Can be completed in approximately 35-45 minutes.
The OMNI-IV can be administered on-screen using a Counter Serial Number, or the clinician can administer the paper-and-pencil Test Booklet and then enter the individual's responses into the OMNI-IV Software System. The software scores the inventory and generates an interpretive report that includes a broad range of information about the individual's deviations from normality using the language and typology of the DSM-5 classification of personality disorders.
Requirements: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista™; NTFS file system; CD-ROM drive for installation; Internet connection or telephone for software activation