Like the first edition, the updated and revised second edition of the Teaching Reading Sourcebook combines the best features of an academic text and a practical hands-on teacher's guide. It is an indispensable resource for teaching reading and language arts to both beginning and older struggling readers.
- All new sample lesson models
- More reproducible activity masters
- A whole new section on reading fluency
- More about letter knowledge and multisyllabic word reading
- More about the comprehension strategies that good readers use
- Useful information about the three-tier model
- Highly respected contributing authors who are experts in the field of reading