Raven's 2 provides a measure of clear-thinking ability and intellectual capacity that minimizes the impacts of language skills and cultural differences.
- Provides a standard score as well as a percentile rank.
- Can be administered fairly to virtually everyone, including those who are not language proficient or have communication-related disabilities.
- Digital test forms are constructed from item bank to limit item overlap between test takers, for greater security and limitation of practice effects.
The Raven's 2, now available as a digital solution, reduces inventory concerns, test kit transport, and uses familiar technology designed to put examinees at ease.
- Integrated test forms and manuals increase usability.
- Wide range of item difficulty to help identify intellectual disability and giftedness.
- Updated and colorized items, design, and norms.
- Individual or group settings administration.
- Paper format includes reusable test booklets.
- Digital format offers automated scoring and reporting.
The Raven's 2 European standardisation is a non-verbal assessment of general cognitive ability suitable for adults and children from 4 to 69 years of age. The stratified normative sample is representative of the following countries within Europe: France, Germany, the Netherlands, Scandinavia, Spain, and the United Kingdom. The publication of this edition represents an innovative and collaborative data collection effort between each of these countries, with each country contributing 200 cases to the overall sample. Due to the non-verbal nature of the assessment, the constructs measured by the Raven's 2 can be considered culturally invariant, and the results can therefore be confidently and reliably applied across these regions.