by W. Edwards
Qualification Level: U (not required)
Designed to improve visual discrimination, visual memory for sequence, noting likenesses and differences, visual matching, and left-to-right progression. The symbol discrimination activities for those functioning at the pre-school/kindergarten level will help to develop important skills of visual memory and left-to-right progression.
Symbol Discrimination and Sequencing activities begin with large print and only two symbols to recall. By the end of the book, five symbols (pictures, shapes, numbers, or letters) are being tracking visually.
· Symbol size is gradually reduced as the number of symbols to be recalled are increased
· Appropriate for beginning readers, remedial classes, and slow readers at all levels
· Contains 172 exercises (in medium large format)
This book now includes three books together:
· Symbol Discrimination and Sequencing
· Symbol Discrimination Book 1 - Levels 1, 2 & 3
· Symbol Discrimination Book 2 - Levels 4, 5 & 6
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 04 August, 2008.