Qualification Level: U
Tips and information on living and working in the community
by Pam Fleming, CCC-SLP, Jane Goodwin, M.A.,CCC-SLP, Stephanie Kolakowsky-Hayner, M.A., Jeffrey S. Kreutzer, Ph.D., Linda Larson, M.A.,CCC-SLP, Vincent Licenziato, M.S., Susan Mirgon, M.A., Erika Mountz, O.T.R./L., Carolyn Rocchio, Barbara Stahura
This collection of 6 tip cards discusses the many challenges in the community that adult and veteran survivors face after a brain injury from trauma or blast explosion. Physical, cognitive, behavioural and emotional changes after a brain injury can make it difficult for many adults and veterans to become independent, be employed, or return to school.
This packaged set of tip cards includes:
1. Adults with Brain Injury - Myths & Stereotypes about Work and Life
2. Thinking About Work? Services that can Help
3. Back to Work? Options after a Disability
4. Work Myths and Facts about Hiring Individuals with Disabilities
5. Going to College - When a Student has a Brain Injury
6. Journaling after Brain Injury
These tip cards are packaged as a complete set with a wrap-around cover which can be personalised with your logo.
See the Table of Contents for more details.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 09 August, 2012.