Qualification Level: U (not required)
Tips and information on thinking and learning
by Tami Guerrier, B.S., Flora Hammond, M.D., Marilyn Lash, M.S.W., McKay Moore Sohlberg, Ph.D., Barbara J. Webster
A brain injury can cause changes in cognition with altered executive skills such as reasoning, problem solving, and judgment. This collection of 6 tip cards discusses compensatory strategies, changes in self awareness, memory strategies, avoiding fatigue and overload, and sensory hypersensitivities.
This packaged set of tip cards for families includes:
- Cognition Compensatory Strategies after Brain Injury
- Changes in Self Awareness After Brain Injury
- Memory After Brain Injury
- Memory Strategies After Brain Injury
- Fatigue and Overload Strategies for Preventing Shutdowns and Meltdowns after Brain Injury
- Sensory Hypersensitivities After Brain Injury
These tip cards are packaged as a complete set with a wrap-around cover which can be personalised with your logo.
You can preview each tip card under the Table of Contents.
Pages 6 tip cards, 8 pages each
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 09 August, 2012.