Qualification Level: U (not required)
by Anne Brannagan, DIPCOT, MSc., Roberta DePompei, Ph.D., Kit Malia, B.Ed., MPhil, CPCRT, Barbara A. Messenger, M.Ed., McKay Moore Sohlberg, Ph.D.
Tool Kit on Cognitive Rehabilitation after Brain Injury has 1 textbook, 4 treatment manuals and 30 tip cards on acquired and traumatic brain injuries in adults and veterans for use by therapists and caregivers in rehabilitation and community programmes.
Clinicians and therapists will find this Cognitive Rehabilitation Tool Kit contains practical tools and programmes for assessing and treating executive changes after acquired brain injuries in adolescents and adults. They are designed for use in inpatient, rehabilitation, veterans programs, community and home settings. The kit also includes educational materials for families and caregivers.
This inclusive kit provides the foundation for a cognitive rehabilitation programme that focuses on helping individuals maximise their abilities with hands on tools that are based on clinical experience and best practices. This comprehensive kit includes...
- Hero’s Journey
- Procedure for Assessing Awareness and Adjustment Following Brain Injury
- Cognitive Rehabilitation: An Integrative Approach
- Cognitive Functional Rehabilitation Manual
- Cognitive Communication: Functional Activities Manual
- Memory after Brain Injury (10 tip cards)
- Changes in Self Awareness after Brain Injury (10 tip cards)
- Communicating with an Adult after Brain Injury (10 tip cards)
Pages Full Kit includes 1 textbook, 4 manuals and 30 tip cards.
Year Third edition, 2012
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 09 August, 2012.